- The ultimate fat burner for ladies and men out there.
- It is an effective, non-invasive, pain free, and permanent fat removal device.
- Safe, fast, efficient and comfortable.
- FDA approved device.
How Vanquish works?
- Uses radio frequency waves.
- To target fat cells.
- By heating them up sufficient to induce cell death without damaging or harm the surrounding skin and muscles.
How is the procedure like?
- The applicator is placed over the anterior abdomen close but not touching the skin.
- For a 45 minutes session.
- Recommended 4 sessions.
- No downtime and relatively inexpensive.
- You may experience or feel warm.
- Its pain free.
- Visible results are noted within 2 weeks base on case studies.
- After 8 weeks the average loss in the waist circumference is around 2 inches.
- It is found that, Vanquish killed 60% of fat cells treated with it on recent animal research.
- Hot spot may be the biggest risk.
- Usually cause by radio frequency wave that is placed close to the bone.
- If this occurs, the applicator merely has to readjust the applicator.
What to Expect from Vanquish?
- Many can expect to lose 1-2 inches off their waist size and loss 2-3 pounds.
- However the result is not as significant as lioposuction which one can lose a large amount of fat.
- But vanquish does not carry the risk of anesthesia or surgery.
- Binging may not cause fat to collect or accumulate in the abdomen after vanquish.
- But it may collect somewhere else in the body.
- The more water in the cells, the easier it is fir the radio frequency waves to target the fat.
- Hence it is advisable to drink lots of water before vanquish procedure.