- Its is a short add on course to a low-calorie diet and regular physical exercise program.
- Duromine can help an individual to achieve his maximum weight loss together with a well balance diet.
How to take Duromine?
- At the initial stage of taking duromine, the calorie of the diet must meet the physiological needs of the patient's body.
- Low calorie diet includes: cook steamed, salt free dishes and no fried foods.
- Small frequent meals of 4-6 portions.
- It is advisable that the latest meal is at least 2-3 hours before sleep.
- However if the reducing the portion of food does not help to lose weight, the patient should instead reduce the amount of fats and carbs in the daily menu.
When taking Duromine:
- Foods that stimulate appetite are not recommended.
- (Spices, pickled products, smoked products, canned fruits and vegetables)
- Eat fresh vegetables and sugar free fruits.
- Alcohol and salt in diet is contraindicated.
- As alcohol stimulate appetite and duromine is a appetite suppressant.
- Hence the effect of duromine will be neutralized.
- It is recommended to take 100g of carbs everyday but avoid simple carb foods.
- high complex carbs stimulate the fat burning process.
Duromine with Protein and Fats:
- Consumption of protein should be increase, with recommendation of 60 g / day.
- Proteins help to keep the muscle mass in the body.
- Duromine helps to burn fat but maintain the muscle tissue.
- Patient should not completely avoid fat intake.
- Just need to reduce the amount of fat to 20% of the total daily intake.
- A maximum of 80g of vegetable fats are needed everyday.