What is the active component in Duromine?
- It contains phentermine (an anorectic / anorexic agent).
- Duromine is in a capsule form of dosage 15mg, 30mg and 40mg.
How Does Duromine Works?
- It helps to suppress appetite, hence prevent over eating and increase metabolic effects.
Who is a Suitable Candidate?
- It is prescribe for weight loss in obese patient.
- Adolescence under 12 years of age is not advisable.
How to take Duromine?
- Should be taken orally, at the same time on morning with breakfast, not more than once per day.
What happens if You miss a dose?
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next schedule. Do not take extra dose to make up the missed dose.
What are the Side Effects of Duromine?
- Common side effects are dry mouth, nausea, hypertension, insomnia, mood swings and anxiety.
- These side effects are mild and reversible.
How long can I take Duromine?
- Maximum 12 weeks regardless the dose prescribed.
Contraindications of Duromine:
- Do not take duromine along with alcohol, caffeine or sleeping pills.