Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
What other conditions that can be also be treated with PRP?
- Stretch marks post pregnancy or extreme weight fluctuations, usually found at places where large amount of fats are stored like breast, buttock, under arms, thigh and hips.
- Asides from PRP, laser treatment can be use to help stimulate collagen production, thereby reduce the depth of scar.
- Dark circles and eye bags.
- Hair loss restoration as mentioned in my previous blog.
- Skin rejuvenation and fine wrinkles on face.
- Photodamaged and discoloration of skin.( used in conjunction with other therapies)
- Post traumatic scars, diabetic foot ulcers and venous ulcers of leg.
- Medical treatments like hip, knee injuries or inflammation cases.
|Wrinkles and fine lines|
- Bleeding disorder or hematology disease
- Low platelet count
- Acute or chronic disease
- On anticoagulant therapy