What is Microdermabrasion?
- It is a minimally invasive instrument using either micro-crystals, diamonds or water.
- Gently remove the upper most dry dead skin and uneven outer layer.
- This skin rejuvenation is ideal to treat superficial pigmentations, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, fine wrinkles, clogged pores, acne and superficial acne scaring.
- Giving you a healthier rejuvenated skin by enhancing the production of collagen and elastin.
What can Microdermabrasion do ?
- It can help to unclog and refine enlarged pores, reduced acne and comedones (black or white heads) production.
- Reduced superficial pigmentations and age spots.
- To even skin tone, reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treat acne and scar secondary to acne.
- Exfoliates skin for rejuvenation.
- Reduced the appearance of stretch marks.
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion?
- It is safe, pain free, quick lunch time procedure, with no downtime after the procedure.
- It uses micro-crystal which is non allerginic, suitable for sensitive skin individual.
- Giving you a healthy fresh new look and the above mentioned benefits.
What are the risk of Microdermabrasion?
- Some individual may experience mild redness and irritation post procedure.
What are the Pre - Microdermabrasion preparation?
- Advise to refrain from tanning or waxing few weeks prior to micrdermabrasion.
How is the Procedure done?
- The aluminium -oxide within the crystal in the hand piece will exfoliates the skin.
- Mild suction effect from the microdermabrasion will remove the skin debris and crystal.
- Creates a new layer of skin cells which contains high level of collagen and elastin.
- Thereby producing vibrant healthy skin.
- The entire procedure takes about 30-60minutes.
- Slight warm sensation is felt during the procedure.
- The skin post treatment may look slightly pinkish, however it will fade within few hours.
What are the Post dermabrasion care?
- Similiar to other lasers and chemical peel procedure, patient need to avoid direct sun exposure for a week.
- To apply adequate sun screen and moisturizer.
Who are contraindicated?
- Patient who are having active acne eruption, dermatitis, eczema, warts or herpes outbreaks, uncontrol diabetes and pregnancy.