What is Milk Peel ?
- Milk peel is a gentle superficial chemical peel which gives you a drastic result with no downtime.
- The active ingredients are Glycolic acid 50%, Lactic acid 10% and Salicylic acid 4% .
- It is suitable for all skin phototypes.
What are the benefits of Milk Peel?
- It is specially formulated for patient with fine lines, uneven skin tone and dull complexions.
- It helps to restores the radiance and luminous skin complexion.
- Increase the turnover process of keratinocytes and stimulates epidermis.
- Hence reduced and shrink existing acne and prevent further acne eruption.
- The lactic acid within milk peel will act as a synergistic effect to break the skin barrier thereby enhance the action of daily cosmetics.
- Helps to regulate the oily skin and reduced sebum productions.
- Milk peel significantly helps to refined and reduced enlarged pores.
- It is a safe, quick / lunch time procedure with no downtime.
- Hence you can proceed with your normal daily activities.
How does milk peel work?
|Home care Products|
- Pre- peel preparation with home care products for 2 weeks prior to milk peel for best result.
- The entire procedure will take about 15-20 mins of your time.
- The initial step is to cleanse your skin with pre-peel Foamer 15 which acts as an exfoliant foam, consisting of Glycolic acid, Enoxolone -PH1.4
- Subsequently, the Milk peel will be apply to the desire area and left it for few minutes depending on for skin phototypes.
- Slight tingling sensation, redness and warmness will be felt through out this process.
- Milk peel will then be removed after the allocated time.
- Immediately after the process, you will feel refreshed with softer, supple skin and rejuvenated.
- However this process need to be repeated every 2 weeks or every month to achieve the best result.
- The combination of home care products will help to enhance the milk peel end result.
|Milk Peel Protocol|
- You should avoid direct or minimized sun exposure as your skin is still at the sensitive stage for at least a week.
- Adequate moisturizer and sunscreen of SPF 50 or 90.
- Avoid vigorous exercise and sauna.
- Temporary not to apply any whitening product on skin for at least a week.